We are pleased to announce that we are officially re-opening June 1st, 2020.
For your safety, and the safety of our clinical staff, please note that an appointment is required to visit our clinics under all circumstances. NO WALK – INS are permitted at this time.
Please be advised that we have implemented several health and safety measures, based on both national and provincial government regulations/guidelines, to ensure the safety of our clients and team which includes:
- Continuing to follow all infection prevention and control protocols
- Continue to wash hands between clients and throughout the appointments
- Pre-Screening of Clients and Staff prior to entering the clinic
- Installation of plexi-glass at the front desk reception area
- Taking temperatures of both Clients and Staff upon arrival at the clinic
- Use of PPE including gloves, masks and/or face shields
- Clean and disinfect high traffic areas/touch surfaces before and after each patient
- Curbside service for repairs, batteries, and supplies
- Telehealth services for consultations and troubleshooting
We will be asking that all clients entering the clinic do the following:
- Wash/sanitize their hands upon arrival
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distancing
- Arrive for your appointment at the scheduled time, and call us when you arrive prior to entering the building
- Only one client with a scheduled appointment in the clinic at a time. If needed, one caregiver may attend with prior approval.
For more information, please contact us at any time. We look forward to seeing you and supporting you with your hearing healthcare needs.